October 21, 2013

Music Lovin' Monday



Keith Urban-Little Bit of Everything

-One of my current feel-good songs right now!




Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus and Mumford and Sons mash-up

-I'm definitely not a fan of the original "Wrecking Ball" but my friend showed me this at a party; personally, I think it's a genius version. 




Best I Ever Had-Gavin DeGraw

-Although he has become synonomous with a variety of songs from One Tree Hill, this is fresh and very catchy. 




Sheryl Crow-Homesick

-I'm torn in regards to how I feel about her suddenly "going country" as people like to call it. However, I read about this song in an issue of Country Weekly and when she described it, it seemed like something I could relate to. When I heard it my eyes started to water, because it was spot on. 




Wake Me Up-Avicci 

-This might just be the defining song of the semester, if not my senior year of college. 




All video credits go to Youtube; until next time!


photo credit: marfis75 via photopin cc

No comments: