October 13, 2014

Music Monday





Try-Colbie Caillat 

-Regardless of the various attitudes on self-acceptance versus self-improvement, this is beautiful. 




Sweet Little Somethin-Jason Aldean




I Ain't Leavin' Without Your Love-Nashville Cast





Shake It Off-Taylor Swift

-I honestly was never that big a fan of her music; some songs would be catchy and I appreciated her as a writer, but I often wished that she would focus on a subject other than the guys she dated and/or how they broke her heart. After reading her most recent interview in People Magazine I have a new respect for the path she's taking and her attitude about it. And I can't get this song out of my head!!




Cowboy Side of You-Clare Dunn

-I'm more partial to the studio recording, but I love her voice!




Have a great week!!

photo credit: Strangers of London via photopin cc


No comments: