February 10, 2014

Music Lovin' Monday



Yes it is Valentine's Day week; for many it brings joy, and others complete dread. I would like to share some of my personal favorite love songs, but in the hopes that it can remind people of how precious of a gift it really is. And most importantly, that you shouldn't have to depend on a holiday to let someone know how much you love and care about them! 

Making Memories of Us-Keith Urban



Just The Way You Are-Billy Joel

I kind of want this song played at my wedding...it's so simple, yet beautiful




Love Me Tender-Elvis Presley

-Cliche? Sure. But it's short and sweet and still makes me cry. Whenever I hear it I think of my grandparents on both sides. 



Mirrors-Justin Timberlake 



Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton





I See The Light (from Tangled)-Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi
-It's a Disney song, and I absolutely love it





There are so many others, a mixture of both classics and modern hits that either I couldn't find  or feared making this post too long! Other mentions include "Everything I Do" (Celtic Thunder...I like their version as opposed to Bryan Adams), "Maybe I'm Amazed" (Paul McCartney and Wings), "Drowning" (The Backstreet Boys), and "A Whole New World" (from Aladdin).

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

photo credit: enggul via photopin cc

All music can be found on Youtube!






No comments: