February 12, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

I have to leave for class in a little bit. Thankfully, I'm not as tired (well, more like exhausted) as I was a couple of days ago. It's amazing how productive I can be when both my mind and body aren't begging for a decent night of sleep.

 I'm now just easing out of the whirlwind which was these last two weeks. So much has happened, both in terms of events and emotions that it is still taking some time for my head to stop wobbling and to put my priorities back in order. There are so many things that I want to write about, from the perks and cautionary tales of being twenty-one to my whole view on Beyonce and the Superbowl. Yes it might be a little bit late to add my bit into the discussion about certain topics, but I've been so busy with school work that it was hard to find time to write about them; especially when those thoughts tend to be lengthy at most. However, I'm looking forward to being able to articulate all of it as time goes on.

If I'm being honest though, it did leave me with a "where do I go from here?" feeling. Not that I don't have anything to look forward to, but I'm not entirely sure what's going to come next, either. 

But maybe that's a good thing, because I'm not putting my hope in what isn't guaranteed to happen. Sometimes it's better to have faith than to have a plan. And almost always, it's better to have faith in God than in your circumstances 

Again, I will elaborate more on these subjects as time goes on. I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't disappeared. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Glad to see that you haven't disappeared. :) welcome back. Hope to read more from you soon.

-Miss Ashley
http://copiousmusings.wordpress.com