August 21, 2009

Simple thoughts for the week

I'm beginning to love blogging, but sometimes I don't have very much to say sometimes. So I decided that at the end of each week (say Friday or Saturday, depending on when I have time as well as energy) I'll post little snippets of what I've been doing, my feelings, what I'm thankful for, etc. It might seem a little random, but enjoy :)

~I've made it a goal of mine to not go on facebook so much all the time. It's definately a great way for communication and staying in touch, but its gotten to the point that I go on it so often, and it's starting to have a negative effect on me. Heck, maybe I should just do that with the internet in general

~It used to be about me needing or wanting a particular person to stay in my life or come back in it. Now I'm starting to realize that I want someone to need me.

~Yes, there is someone I would just love to take in my arms right now and hold them. They probably don't know it, but I've been kind of selfish lately and I feel really bad about it. On top of it all, I just miss this person alot.

~I'm thankful for whoever came up with the idea of venting. There's so much I've finally gotten off my chest over the past couple of days. And I'm thankful for the wonderful people that took the time to listen to what I have to say.

~Yellow is my new favorite color

No comments: