January 05, 2015

Music Monday


Now that I'm getting back into my regular blogging routine, here are a few tunes that have caught my ears over these last couple of weeks. Some aren't necessarily new, but they're still worth a listen. 




Waves-Mr. Probz

-I'm surprised that this didn't get much radio airplay in 2014. I've always pictured dancing to it in some kind of funky nightclub, and on New Years Eve I actually got to do just that.



Love-Jana Kramer



Take Your Time-Sam Hunt

-This one grew on me, and I love how vulnerable the overall meaning is.




Talladega-Eric Church



Uptown Funk-Mark Ronson (feat. Bruno Mars) 

-Part of me wonders if this will get overplayed and eventually hated, but for now I'm going to enjoy it. And I would like to thank my sister for getting this stuck in my head!



Have a great week!!


photo credit: DuSantos via photopin cc


No comments: