August 04, 2014

Music Monday

After a brief hiatus, I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. Here are a few tunes that have either been played repeatedly (thank you, Spotify), or at least have been stuck in my head this past month. 





More Than Miles-Brantley Gilbert

I'm well aware of the various adages that pertain to moving on to bigger and better things, but right now I miss my friends. A lot. 







Sing-Ed Sheeran 




Dirt-Florida Georgia Line

There's just something about this song that's poignant and beautiful. It has helped me to appreciate where I come from (literally and figuratively). 






Am I Wrong-Nico and Vinz 




You Can't Make Old Friends-Dolly Parton and Kenny Rodgers 

-That's the thing about country music...there is a good chance that it will make you cry. In this case, I bawl my eyes out every time. 




Small-Town Throwdown-Brantley Gilbert, Thomas Rhett, and Justin Moore





Invisible Touch-Genesis 

-Yes it's a throwback (one that I wasn't even around for), and kind of weird in context. But it has sentimental value from the last two months, so that's why I'm including it. 




Have a great week!


photo credit: Silvia ViƱuales via photopin cc


No comments: