June 02, 2014

Music Monday


Every other Monday or so, I like to share a "playlist" of songs/artists that I've been enjoying lately. Since both summer and wedding season have kicked into high gear, I thought I would honor both of those aspects. With that said, this list might be a little longer than usual!

Who I am With You-Chris Young 

Cue the happy tears whenever this gets played. It talks about what I've always believed about falling in love with another person; that he or she should always inspire you to be the best that you can be. It's not about making each other happy all the time, but teaching each other how to live well. 



Love Never Felt So Good-Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake

The King of Pop plus the President of Pop equals magic!




Riverbank-Brad Paisley 

I'm guessing this will be a strong contender for the song that everybody gets annoyed with because it gets played on our family lake trips so much. It's still fun though!



I Don't Dance-Lee Brice

Seeing the title, I thought it would be annoying and one of those typical "I'm just going to sit here and drink into oblivion" type songs. But it's honestly just freaking adorable. And what do you know, it's playing on Pandora just as I'm typing this.



Let The Groove Get In-Justin Timberlake

It's not popular on the radio (yet), but it sure is catchy!




You Make My Dreams-Hall and Oates 

I heart this whenever I listen to the Billy Joel station on Pandora. My generation probably isn't familiar with it, but they should be! 




Sunny and 75-Joe Nichols

It's a repeat, but that's because I listen to and love it so much. It just makes me flat out happy and brings an instant smile to my face. Take note of that. 




Have a great week, everyone!


photo credit: kevin dooley via photopin cc

No comments: