May 25, 2012

Quotation #1

As strange as this sounds, I come up with quotes in my head fairly often; It might have something to do with the fact that I am a writer and that I use my creativity in the best ways that I know possible. It's not forced and it's not something that I try to do, rather is just hits me at random moments. Just as well, I wanted to start a quote series of sorts, something that I'll post when I do have a particular topic on my mind, but I don't have a whole lot of time during that exact day to write it. The entire post itself will follow up on a later date. 

If you feel inclined to do so, please comment or discuss. I'm interested in seeing how this goes!

"When you really, truly love someone, you won't run away from them or become afraid to be with them. You'll fight for them with everything you have, because real love isn't born or manifested out of fear. And real love is something worth fighting for." 

No comments: